Housing Power System OTD Series
The system is equipped with digital screen, charging port, USB port, DC5521 port, home power system Digital display with real-time view voltage, system power, system use of days, etc.
Can be used in LED lighting, fans, mobile phone charging,Refrigerator, TV and other electrical equipment.
*TV and refrigerator can be only use on the 5A DC port.
According to the different situation, The user can freely choose the charging by solar panel or by the charger.
1. It can real-time monitors the voltage, power and the temperature etc. There will be alarm when the system is abnormal. 2. Controlling the input and output currents, protect the battery from over charging and over discharging and extending service life.
Safe Use Precautions
1. Do not dismantle for repair or modify, or the system of sulfuric acid, lead will cause harm to people and the environment.
2. Do not shorten the positive and negative terminals of the system or system group,otherwise it will cause electric shock, fire or malfunction.
3. Please firmly connected to the terminal part of the bolt, if loose will become the cause of the fire.
4. Do not contaminate oil, water or other chemicals, otherwise there will be electric shock,fire, and the cause of the malfunction.
5. Be sure to cut off the mains power when installing the connection, and there is a risk of electric shock
6. Do not connect to a power supply other than the rated voltage, otherwise there will be a fire and the cause of the malfunction.
7. Do not use the system directly as AC power, otherwise it will become a fire, fault, damage reasons. (To make the system as an AC power supply, you
mustuse special equipment such as UPS.)
8. Do not place the system near fire, heat or fire, so as not to cause an explosion
9. Charging process will produce trace gas, when using, please pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation and maintain in the ventilation conditions.
Precautions for Use
1.Do not store and use in the following cases, otherwise it will be fault, acid leakage, leakage and other reasons
1.1. Outdoor and other places where direct rain or sunshine.
1.2. Foggy or icing places.
1.3. Locations with corrosive gases.
1.4. Humid heavier or dusty places.
1.5. Occurrence of shock or shock.C
1.6. It should be stored in a cool, dry, clean environment.
2. LCD screen maintenance
2.1. Avoid hard objects to oppress the control panel.
2.2. Keep the screen, the interface clean and dry.
2.3. Always check the system display.
2.4. Be aware of the buzzer alarm.
2.5. Handle timely when the system alarms
2.6. System LCD screens and the circuit board shall be waterproof damp-proof,in the use of wet conditions, the LCD screen and system could be in abnormal functions.