Characteristic of Valve Regulated
1. 100% Pre-delivery inspection to ensure stable quality and reliable performance
2. Pb-Ca grid alloy battery plate, low water loss, and stable quality low self-discharge rate.
3. Complete sealed, maintenance free, low self-discharge rate, good sealing property.
4. Low internal resistance, good high rate discharge performance
5. Excellence high-and-low temperature performance, working temperature ranging from -40℃ to 60℃.
6. High charge retention, long cycle service life
7. Design float service life: 3-5 years.
Push-to-open Lid Cover
Injected with Gel electrolyte instead of acid,
the battery is of super performance.
Safe Use Precautions
Installation and Maintenance
1. Always connect the positive terminal firstly.
DO NOT reverse polarity otherwise the electrical equipment of motorcycle will damage.
*Some can’t be activated due to the different performance of different vehicle. Start the engine for more times or step on gas which can more easily to activate.
*Manual activation is recommend to achieve exact date recorded.
2. During acid filling, wearing acid-proof cloths, rubber boots, shield glass and rubber glove etc.
If the skin and clothes are splashed by acid, wash by large quantity of water. Seek medical help if necessary.
3. DO NOT over discharging the battery, charging the battery timely after discharging.
4. Dismount or disconnect the negative terminal of battery if the motorcycle hasn’t been in service for long term.
5. DO NOT check the battery has power or not by short-circuit the terminal.
6. Regularly check the terminal connection and the surface of terminal is clean or not to ensure well connection.
7. Storage the battery where is 5~25℃, dry, ventilated and no direct sunshine. Keep the battery at least 2m away from the heat source. Regularly check and maintain the battery.