Digital Screen Intelligent Gel Storage Battery
This battery is with digital display which is type of electronic battery and is developed and designed under the new concept of brand new valve regulated sealed lead acid battery. The charged status of battery is monitored in real time. The working date of battery is also recorded. When the battery is in low charged or low capacity, there will be automatic alarm which instructs the user to maintain the battery timely. There are built-in standby filling packs which are under the lid cover of battery. When the battery is nearly at the end of the service life, the user can use the filling pack to maintain the battery easily which can prolong the service life of battery.
Real-time monitors the system status and alarms
when the system is abnormal.
Filling packs inside the top cover
When the battery has been in service for 400-500 days, please follow the cover sheet illustration for refilling liquid.
After being refilled, the service life of the system is expected to extend by 15%-30%.
Part of items are without this function, users can ask professionals to add distilled warter to maintain.
Safe Use Precautions
1. Do not dismantle for repair or modify, or the system of sulfuric acid, lead will cause harm to people and the environment.
2. Do not shorten the positive and negative terminals of the system or system group, otherwise it will cause electric shock, fire or malfunction.
3. Please firmly connected to the terminal part of the bolt, if loose will become the cause of the fire.
4. Do not contaminate oil, water or other chemicals, otherwise there will be electric shock, fire, and the cause of the malfunction.
5. Be sure to cut off the mains power when installing the connection, and there is a risk of electric shock.
6. Do not connect to a power supply other than the rated voltage, otherwise there will be a fire and the cause of the malfunction.
7. Do not use the system directly as AC power, otherwise it will become a fire, fault, damage reasons. (To make the system as an AC power supply, you must use special equipment such as UPS.)
8. Do not place the system near fire, heat or fire, so as not to cause an explosion.
9. Charging process will produce trace gas, when using, please pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation and maintain in the ventilation conditions.
Precautions for Use
1. Do not store and use in the following cases, otherwise it will be fault, acid leakage, leakage and other reasons
1.1. Places below -40℃ or above + 50℃.
1.2. Outdoor and other places where direct rain or sunshine.
1.3. Foggy or icing places.
1.4. Locations with corrosive gases.
1.5. Humid heavier or dusty places.
1.6. Occurrence of shock or shock.
1.7. It should be stored in a cool, dry, clean environment.
2. LCD screen maintenance
2.1. Avoid hard objects to oppress the control panel.
2.2. Keep the screen, the interface clean and dry.
2.3. Always check the system display.
2.4. Be aware of the buzzer alarm.
2.5. Handle timely when the system alarms
2.6. System LCD screens and the circuit board shall be waterproof damp-proof, in the use of wet conditions, the LCD screen and system could be in abnormal functions.